AVOID - Don't Be Fooled By The Comparison Site Offer

SoniaBuckley243's review of iGadgets Recycled www.igadgetsrecycled.co.uk

“AVOID - Don't Be Fooled By The Comparison Site Offer”

Written on: 18/07/2014 by SoniaBuckley243 (1 review written)

The packaging arrived nice and quickly so I gladly sent my Galaxy S3 off on the 16/06/14 only to be told there was a scratch on the case and the bezel was broken, they use this one on a lot of customers. It was a complete lie as the phone was in mint condition. So on the 22/06/14 I received an offer from £100.60 to £75. I accepted straight away because it was only about £10 less than I could have made on Ebay and the other comparison companies. After ringing them twice I was given the old we had "payment run problems" it will be with you on the 05/07/14 to then the 10/07/14 then finally it arrived in my bank on the 16/06/14. All in all a month isn't exactly the turn around time I expected. Overall customer services wasn't bad but I was super nice to them at all times.

*My advise, don't go ranting at them because I get the feeling they could make things drag out a lot longer. Also don't be fooled by the £5 positive review bribe they offer on trust pilot, you'll never get it. Simply AVOID and use the trusted bigger name recycle companies.