WARNING DO NOT USE!!!!

eg22's review of iGadgets Recycled www.igadgetsrecycled.co.uk

“WARNING DO NOT USE!!!!”

Written on: 07/07/2014 by eg22 (1 review written)

I sent away a samsung galaxy S4 it was in perfect condition apart from the odd scratch on the back of the phone cover, It was only a few months old and worked perfectly. I normally used Mazuma who i have never had any trouble with, however only offered me £120, igadget offered me £170 and i sent for the package straight away. I double bubble wrapped it to be on the safe side. About 3 days later i received an email quoting the screen was cracked, the camera didnt work and other issues with signal and was offered £60. I was furious so rang them up. I explained what had happened and she quoted "i have the phone infront of me its full of cracks and scratches and nothing works" i then told her well i had a report done by o2 before sending it to yourselves and they said the phone was practice, she then spoke to someone in the background came back and offered me £100 after me declining a few offers i then settled for £150. This was nearly 4 weeks ago, they also stated "if i posted a positive review they would give me an extra £5" so do not be fooled by positive feedback on there website. I received an email the same day saying it would take 10 days for the money to go into the bank, so on Friday starting to get worried I phoned them, spoke to a friendly lady who said they were having trouble with the bank and by th3 latest it should be in Thursday. 5 weeks later. Do not be fooled by positive feedback, i will never actually know wether the phone i sent was broken or they lied and got worried when i said id had a report done. Either take your phone to cash converters or use mazuma! Do not bother they mess you around and take to long to give you a money.

D.bramwell86's Response to eg22's Review

Written on: 08/07/2014

Completely agree with the above.
It has taken two months, 5 emails and 2 phone calls of which both I was made to wait an hour before they answered.
I was quoted 120 pounds and I heard nothing for weeks to then receive a check for £17. Apparently it's accepted now and they have moved the phone on so nothing can be done.
I will be going through the ombudsmen to try and claim some of my money back!