Avoid at all costs!

Guest's review of iGadgets Recycled www.igadgetsrecycled.co.uk

“Avoid at all costs!”

Written on: 05/07/2014

We sent off 2 iphone5's both were in very good condition, no damage to the screens, the only marks on the phones were by where the phone charger went into.

We were told we would get £205 for each phone, we sent the phones off, we packaged them well to avoid any damage. A few days later we received an offer of £60.00 per phone as there was pressure damage to each phone. This was declined by us. After reading a few reviews I called the company and spoke to a helpful man who said they would review the phones again and get a revised offer back to us. A week later still nothing so I called up again to chase up, spoke to very polite young lady who looked into it for us. She spoke to the MD and came back with an offer of £90 for one phone and £160 for the other. I was then informed that one of the screens had been replaced (this was not true). I declined the offer and the young lady said the phones would be sent back to me.

I received the phones today and one of them looks very different to the phone sent off to them, it has been returned damaged and the top part of the screen has been damaged so it does look like it has been replaced or tampered with.

Having spoke to the company today they are now denying that they ever said the screen had been replaced. I was put on hold for over 10 minutes only to be told they did not know the procedure and they would get back to me.