ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE SERVICE

JoyButcher151's review of iGadgets Recycled www.igadgetsrecycled.co.uk

“ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE SERVICE”

Written on: 27/04/2014 by JoyButcher151 (1 review written)

I was quoted £65.00 for my brand new blackberry bold, never used, still in box... Agreed, received very small envelope to put a boxed mobile in, had to buy larger... Sent off couple days later... Received an email few days later saying received and being checked, another couple days passed, email saying that after inspection they could only offer me £32.00 for the handset it did not meet criteria, if they didn't get response within I think 2 days they would presume I agreed this and send me the money... I replied immediately saying I didn't agree, and to return handset, no response, sent another email. Again no response, I rang them and was kept on hold for a very long time but so angry I waited it out... Finally got a lady who stuttered and stumbled when I questioned why the value had dropped, she said I had broken the seal on the box !!!! I argued this, brand new phone, everything in it but because I'd opens box they knocked off over £30!! She put me on hold... Came back, it's because your phone is not a uk network, it is, it's Vodafone, apologised, put me on hold again !!! Came back saying we will offer £55.00 I questioned this as I was quoted £65.00 , she said their valuation of the phone has been dropped to £55.00. I was going to have to pay £5.00 to return phone so I reluctantly agreed £55.00. Was told money would be transferred into my account within a couple days.... This took nearly 10 days, me emailing chasing them. And getting email back from customer service guy disputing my claims of poor service and he had worked there 3 years and was fully aware of their policy, what wonderful customer services eh!!! Eventually money arrived, I would NEVER use this company again and advise others to avoid and look at the numerous others available to sell handsets to....