Rip off merchants no communication skills

Jonc393's review of iGadgets Recycled www.igadgetsrecycled.co.uk

“Rip off merchants no communication skills”

Written on: 17/04/2014 by Jonc393 (1 review written)

Avoid avoid avoid..... Received my phone 14 days ago and sent email to say had received it, 5 days
later I'd heard nothing so rang and was told it had been tested all was fine and an offer would be sent. Three days later no offer so rang and was told it hadn't been tested but would be done that day and an offer sent, it wasn't took another 2 days and a phonecall for it to be tested then an offer reduced by £70 was sent stating scratches to screen. There were no scratches at all to screen it was immaculate but if you refuse you have to pay to have it sent back. Accepted two days ago and they haven't even sent payment yet, they did send an email offering my £5 if I leave a good review on here which explains all the good reviews below. The service here is so poor even my £70 hey ripped me off by wouldn't convince me to leave a good review so they can rip off someone else. I sent iGadgetsRecycled two emails and a Facebook message but they ignored them all. Do not use go for someone like mazuma or envirofo be as these guys will mess you around from start.