Ipad sale

Aadeno373's review of iGadgets Recycled www.igadgetsrecycled.co.uk

“Ipad sale ”

Written on: 01/04/2014 by Aadeno373 (1 review written)

Aviod ! aviod ! aviod ! This company is a rip off...

I went on this website because it offered the best price for the sale of my ipad.
I was told they would send me an envelope within 3-5 days to forward my item to them, this took 10 days !! & was not sufficent for my product.
I purchased a padded jiffy bag myself & sent the item to them, they took a few more days then emailed me with an offer less than half price ??
When i asked why they said the item was scratched & in bad condition..this was not the case as it was look after at all times.
I complained & they came back with a new offer £30 pounds more saying they got it wrong, still only half what was offered.
I then asked them to return the item to me because this wasn't what was offered & i thought they were just trying it it, they then told me i had to PAY to have my goods back.
As i was not willing to do this i asked for there customer complaints dep't but they couldn't give me that information !!
Instead i dealt with there so called customer advisors, who just kept spinning lies regarding payment.
after 2 weeks i reluctently accepted there offer (because i didn't want to pay them for anything..IE: returning my own item)
i was told i would have the money within 3-5 working days.. this took 15 WORKING DAYS.
Never again will i use this company or recomend it to anyone, I say again, i only accepted there offer because i wasn't going to pay them to return my own goods...
VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Ummugumma's Comment

Written on: 01/04/2014

This is standard practice for them, they do it to everyone including myself.

Hunni.bee1979's Comment

Written on: 03/04/2014

the same thing happen to me. Ive contact the web site i used to find these and Ive been told to report them to the police for selling an item when i requested it to be returned. there response was its not longer on site.. what a joke.

bozowi and zoomfish are a lot better and they guarantee the same day pay out if they receive the item before 1pm:)