DO NOT USE!!!!

Guest's review of iGadgets Recycled www.igadgetsrecycled.co.uk

“DO NOT USE!!!!”

Written on: 28/08/2013

Do not use this company!!! They offer you an attractive top price for your phone with no intention of ever paying that amount – offering you considerably less once they receive the phone in the hope that you won’t want the hassle – and £7.50 expense of having it returned. I had a mint condition iPhone 4 which had been kept in a protective case from the day of purchase. igangsters offered me £133 for it so I happily sent it off only to receive an email offer me £77 and telling me that there was damage to the corners and back of the casing – what a load of rubbish. I asked for pictures of the damage to be sent – which they duly were – in massive close up showing tiny microscopic wear and tear scratches. I duly asked for the phone to be returned – costing me £7.50 – and packed it off to O2 who paid me £118 for the phone instantly - underlining its excellent condition. So, use this company at your own risk – and expense – or vote with your feet and sell your phone to someone reputable- the price they offer might be slightly lower but at least it will be a genuine offer and will save you money in the long run.