STEER WELL CLEAR!

littlemissnosy's review of iGadgets Recycled www.igadgetsrecycled.co.uk

“STEER WELL CLEAR!”

Written on: 18/07/2013 by littlemissnosy (1 review written)

Now I am not normally one to generally complain but need to vent some well intentioned annoyance and warn everyone else away from being potentially ripped off! For anyone trying to sell old mobiles or other gadgets DO NOT under any circumstances entertain igadgets recycled!!! They seem to operate unfairly - advertise over inflated prices for your goods (you have to pay to send them special delivery, unlike other agents who send you a special delivery envelope) then after reviewing your items almost halve their offer to you, I assume in the hope that you refuse to have them returned to you (which also costs - but twice as much as you originally paid!) it cost me £6.50 to post 2 phones special next day to them but they charged £9.50 to send them back and only sent them signed for at a cost of £3.35!!
They initially offered over £219 for an immaculate iphone 4s and £109 for a Samsung galaxy s2 (which I expected to maybe be revised due to damage to outer fascia) after 'testing' my handsets they revised their offers to £150 and £55 respectively claiming that there were cosmetic scratches to the iphone (which had been I a protective case its whole life - and was returned without any sign of damage) and an expected deduction for my Samsung (tho didn't expect them to drop so much simply for cosmetic damage) scratches - total revised offer was £205 but if you could the postage out this would only have been £198.50!! I subsequently received these phones back and sent them to envirofone who honoured their existing quote with a slight amendment for my damaged samsung and paid me £203.56 for the iphone and £69.12 for the Samsung.
Please do not waste your time with these jokers.. recent research has also shown other unhappy customers whom I failed to see reviews from when I looked into them. Steer. clear of them!! I am pretty sure they won't accept my review on their website so this is my forum to share!!! Please pass onto anyone who might need to know this!! :@

Chazza2201's Response to littlemissnosy's Review

Written on: 01/10/2013

Thank you for the review. Wish I'd seen this before I decided to use them. Sent them an Iphone 5 in immaculate condition, even had the griffin touch protector on it that had been on from day one. Sent me an e-mail saying that the phone didn't match their standards and they offered me a third less than the original offer. Got my phone back at a cost of £7,50 and sent to another trusted buyer who paid top dollar at the agreed price. Stay clear of iGadget.