Finally got my money

danienjames's review of Sell Old Phone - www.selloldphone.co.uk

“Finally got my money”

Written on: 04/01/2012 by danienjames (2 reviews written)

I sold my phone to Sell Old Phone but they never sent me the money! They told me I would get £65 but after weeks of emailing and calling them I got nothing. BUT FINALLY I used a company called complaintsforyou and they got me my money. I could not believe it when it come through. I dont know what they did but it worked. Their number is 0800 2289041.

Hayleyc's Response to danienjames's Review

Written on: 09/01/2012

Hi Thanks for this I placed the review before you. I finally got my money but not the amount they said. They said they would give me £121 for my iphone 3S bu they sent me £57 saying it had no charger and it didn't work. I did take photos of the phone before I sent it so hopefullythis will help me. I have sent an email to day to give me another £43 or i will have my phone back. but they never reply to my emails

Danienjames's Response to danienjames's Review

Written on: 21/01/2012

The number is on the post above, its 0800 2289 041

Guest's Response to danienjames's Review

Written on: 10/01/2012

Hi,

I am waiting for my money...Do you have there contact number?

Thanks