biggest con ever (sell old phone)

Guest's review of Sell Old Phone - www.selloldphone.co.uk

“biggest con ever (sell old phone)”

Written on: 10/11/2011

i sent my phone in to selloldphone and have not recived any money, so i sent them an email and still have not heard from them, this is the biggest con ever and from what i have read about them from other people, nothing has be done from the standed trading people, thy are surpose to look after the public thy are not doing a very good job.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 14/11/2011

I was in the same situation as you and continued to email them every few days using their contact form on the website and I finally received my cheque over the weekend. It was not for the full value but I am not going to both chasing a few quid. I have been waiting 6 weeks for my cheque. Keep contacting them every few days and they will eventually pay up. Good Luck!