I TOLD HIM I WOULD FIND HIM!!

sandra-baker's review of Sell Old Phone - www.selloldphone.co.uk

“I TOLD HIM I WOULD FIND HIM!!”

Written on: 29/10/2011 by sandra-baker (1 review written)

I told him i would find him and i would not give up,i would not rest until i did! Just think how he felt when i phoned him at 11:30pm at home last week,first of all he told me my cheque had been sent..i told him we both knew this hadnt happend..so he then said ill cancel that one and put another in the post, when i said tomorrow,make sure you do..for the full amount!bHe was now more than happy to do this.
Which cleared in my account friday,feels good..now i want to help you all feel the same and get your money..all i ask is to let me know how you get on.
Its no good calling police or watch dog, channel 5 gadget show or Trading Standards..to be honest i think a certain person is on the payroll.
I tried all of them and much more, but i have plans for them. I know much more about him and everyday i find out more..
I intend to stop him scamming people, DONT GET MAD GET EVEN!!
So email me and i will try to help you all i can. sandradawnbaker at btinternet.com

Guest's Response to sandra-baker's Review

Written on: 02/12/2011

pls can u healp me to get my money back, from where cn get phone number to call?

Matthookway's Response to sandra-baker's Review

Written on: 06/12/2011

Same problem here Sandra, i've sent you an e-mail today. Any help gratefully received.....