Bet they had a field day with me!! not for long!!

Guest's review of Sell Old Phone - www.selloldphone.co.uk

“Bet they had a field day with me!! not for long!!”

Written on: 25/09/2011

Well where doI start....used them before was all new to me selling phones this way so really did'nt think too much of the price deductions when thecheques arrived I though wellits money for phones just sat around. so what changed well I sent two samsung i9000 galaxy s phones both with boxes new and chargers a apple iphone 3g 8gb and a blackberry bold 9780 all with chargers all fairly new their were my husbands phones and theiphone my sons anyhoo sent on the 9th Sept 2011 via special delivery after sending themI read these review the same day can you imagine my shock the order added upto £545.00 I emailed straight away and told themofmy concerns to which they stated on their website order recieved I recieved another stating that order had been recieved awaiting verification once clarified then payment will be processed in the next seven to ten working days. Well I have been sending them emails stating that not only did I marry into a family of police persons
but that the numbers have been logged before sending and photo's been takenand all sent to my legal rep. My phones are worth the full total amount and will expect nothing less. Since its now over 10 working days its a clear breach of contract goods and service act 1982 ibelieve anyhoo, when I stated I would wait no longer and I would take it further in every way I could namely the CID here as it is aclear case of fraud and deception on saturday gone the status on the account has changed to payment sent(wishful thinking I think) Since reading these reviews my blood is boiling and will do everything in my power I work too damn hard to just let them do this. will wait for cheque if any for afew days to which im sending it back with a postal order of £20.00 for return of my phones because if i cash I cannot take it futher neither can the authories but if i dont cash and return then they have to return my items. They are already being looked at a little closer believe me wish u all good luck will keep all updated....feel a complete dummy but have you heard the saying "a woman scorned" well thats me!

Written on: 28/09/2011

After numerous emails describeing the outside of the shop, the shops opposite the road etc...i told them would'nt be hard tofindI then did the same on the directors house nice well thing in the garden sort of thing and what would the neighbours say if we came and made afuss outside. I basically gave them loads and wrote a formal letter too. I recievedmy cheque in the post today and baked it today. wont hold me breath till it clears though they gave me the full amount for the new phones and deducted a little of the other two, but was accepted by me( I basically was thankful I got an acknowledgement that I actually sent my items) but I tellyou I bombarded them with emails, trading standards, small claims court and pysically going there and making a great big scene at one point they asked me for my order numberto whichI told them I would stamp it onhis foreheadif Iever went up.( im a middleaged grandma who needed this money for my granddaughter so im passionate and will not let up till I get paid what was promised).

Written on: 08/11/2011

Same problem here any advice would be much apprieciated.

Written on: 19/10/2011

to guest response to guest review, please contact me on my email as i have gone through the same and would like my payment. sandradawnbaker at btinternet.com
thanks