What an absolute joke! Please do not use this company!

Guest's review of Sell Old Phone - www.selloldphone.co.uk

“What an absolute joke! Please do not use this company!”

Written on: 04/08/2011

I can only hope you have read these reviews before you actually use these rip off merchants, I really wish I had! I sent the phone off over a month and a half ago and got an email saying payment will be sent through the post within 7-10 working days, I can tell you now they could actually employ a mouse to leisurely stroll with the cheque to my house that's nearly 100 miles away from this company and it would get here quicker! Like I said nearly a month and a half has ticked on by and still no cheque, I have sent at least 12 emails in total to this joke of a company and after the 6th email (with still no reply) I sent them an email saying I've heard nothing for weeks and if I don't hear anything back I'm getting trading standards and police involve if I don't hear anything in 24 hours and my my what a surprise I had an email within 15 mins, not saying alot but advising I would receive payment the next day, 7 days later - nothing, at this point I should have followed through with T.S And police, but I didn't, another week after that I get a cheque In the post for £30 when they offered me £46 and their excuse was that basically the phone had slight wear and tear, wel what can they expect from a second hand phone it was fully functioning and all the buttons worked perfectly. I could go on and on but I think you get the point, just please don't use this ridiculous excuse of a company. They lie to you about how much they will give you for your phone and you almost have to beg for your money and when you get it it's not they amount they said!

Best bet is to either keep it as a spare or read reviews on other company's, DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Oh and I have only given them a 1 star because I had to to submit this review!