DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

peasy1985's review of Sell Old Phone - www.selloldphone.co.uk

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!”

Written on: 26/07/2011 by peasy1985 (1 review written)

I posted a phone to this horrendous company 4 weeks ago now, got an email 3 days later stating payment would be made within 7-10 working days - guess what it has not!!! I am going to be contacting trading standards and the police regarding this company, and i may just pay the adress in question a little visit since i dont live too far away?!?!

DO NOT USE THEM THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!!!

Guest's Response to peasy1985's Review

Written on: 27/07/2011

similar problem for me now 3 weeks since I sent them my phone - they sent a ,ail 2 weeks ago saying payment in a week still waiting and no response to my emails
going to trading standards now

AVOID SELLOLDPHONE

Scamhater's Response to peasy1985's Review

Written on: 23/09/2011

please do give Alan a visit and you can look for my phone whilst you are there

please contact Simon Preston <Simon.Preston@southtyneside.gov.uk>

he couldnt help me as mine wasnt registered but he might be able to help you

Guest's Response to peasy1985's Review

Written on: 01/09/2011

Wish I'd read the reviews before I sent off my phone. Same thing with me - still no money. I will contact trading standards & may even threaten them with 'Watchdog' and 'see you in court'. Perhaps strength in numbers may help!