Good price, slow payment...

Guest's review of RPC Recycle - www.rpcrecycle.com

“Good price, slow payment...”

Written on: 18/07/2014

I'll make this short and to the point.

The first stages of the process where prompt and efficient, i received my postal package within a couple of days, and after sending it off my value was confirmed around a day or two after they had received it. So by this point it had taken approximately 1 week from me first visiting the website and setting up my account, my phone's value was confirmed on the 1st of July.

This is now the part where RPC has dissapointed me. Now being 2 weeks on from the confirmation of my phones value i have finally received an email saying my payment is being processed and should be with me in the next 3-5 working days. On their site where you can track your order it says that once the value is confirmed you will receive payment with 7 days! Here i am, potentially 3 weeks later receiving payment.

Such a shame they took so long to get my payment processed as everything else was spot on. Will not be using RPC again nor will i be recommending it to my parents who are due an upgrade on their contracts very soon or my housemate who too is considering recycling some old phones.

Visit rpcrecycle.com