BE CAREFUL WHEN USING RPC RECYCLE

HSanji's review of RPC Recycle - www.rpcrecycle.com

“BE CAREFUL WHEN USING RPC RECYCLE ”

Written on: 03/03/2014 by HSanji (1 review written)

Sent them a iphone 4s which i had since new from my network, always looked after the device. Spotted them on a comparison site and sent the phone to them, PLEASE NOTE AT MY COST as they do not offer free postage unlike most of the other recyclers do.

They then tell me that the front and back of the phone is fake and they had reduced the offer by half,
They offer high prices then make up reasons to pay less. They then wanted me to pay for the privilege of sending my item back. I threatened them with negative reviews and they said they would send it back free of charge in the hope i think that I would not write my experiences of what they did. Anyway I waited until i got my phone back before writing this review.

I now do a search for more reviews and it seems it is common practice for RPC Recycle to use this tactic.
My advise don't use them and be very very careful when looking on comparison sites as the highest payers are normally the ones who make up reasons to reduce the money offered. Stick to the well known recyclers who may offer less but pay the the price as advertised.

Visit rpcrecycle.com