Absolute rip off!!! WOULDN'T EVEN GIVE 1STAR

MorganArnold's review of Pound 4 Phone - www.pound4phone.com

“Absolute rip off!!! WOULDN'T EVEN GIVE 1STAR”

Written on: 18/07/2014 by MorganArnold (1 review written)

Sent in 2 phones, valued at over £100 each, revised offer 66.. wouldn't be a problem except the phones were fab condition, ones immaculate it could pass for brand new and was told there were scratches and cracks etc which is impossible as had been in a case with screen protectors for the time I've had it! Now I have to pay £10 to get my phones sent back to me and they better not come back with the apparent 'damages' listed else I will see about taking this further!!

Jayniemalloy's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2014

I agree 100%!!

I had exactly the same issue...i was quoted £100.10 online then i got a revised quote of £50!!! Thats how they get you...pull you in with a good quote online, offer you a lower quote and unless you accept you pay £10 to get your own phone sent back.

Poor poor service...i also wait over a week for my Jiffy Bag to arrive and the people on the phone are rude and have no manners at all...customer service WHAT customer service!

Rant Over...