I bet they have never paid their online price ever!

chuckflorist's review of Pound 4 Phone - www.pound4phone.com

“I bet they have never paid their online price ever!”

Written on: 03/07/2014 by chuckflorist (1 review written)

They offered me £75 online for my handset which I sent in full working order. They subsequently came back with an offer of £45 stating excessive wear and tear. A complete fabrication to not pay their quoted price. To cancel I'd have to pay £10 admin. Avoid these people as they are clearly charlatans. Stick with the bigger names to avoid disappointment.

Jayniemalloy's Response to chuckflorist's Review

Written on: 18/07/2014

I agree 100%!!

I had exactly the same issue...i was quoted £100.10 online then i got a revised quote of £50, dust on the screen was one of the reason they gave me…what the hell!!! That’s how they get you...pull you in with a good quote online, offer you a lower quote and unless you accept you pay £10 to get your own phone sent back!

Poor poor service...i also waited over a week for my Jiffy Bag to arrive and the people on the phone are rude and have no manners at all...customer service WHAT customer service!

And to top it off...because they ignored 2 of my emails after i asked them to return the phone to my nanas address so it could be signed for as i work all week, they did not do it and now i have to make a trip to the post office as the phone was sent to my home address even though i specifically asked that it didn’t.

Would not recommend…Avoid.