AVOID PHONE RECYCLERS

Guest's review of Phone Recyclers - phonerecyclers.co.uk

“AVOID PHONE RECYCLERS”

Written on: 23/02/2014

First they tried to claim they haven't received the package, even though Royal Mail was showing a signature. There is a £2 cost to verify a signature with RM so I didn't want to go down that path. Few days later they found the phones I sent, and tried to devalue them saying they were scratched (what did they expect for 15 yrs phones, pristine condition)?

Called them once after which my calls stopped being answered.

Another two weeks of waiting and daily resending of email asking where was my money, a cheque finally arrived, it seems standard procedure to try and devalue items, but the claimed non-delivery of package and scrutiny as to whether I had put their invoice on both the outside and inside of the parcel, leaves a bitter taste, TBH not worth the hassle for such a small amount of money. Avoid.

Joshears's Comment

Written on: 02/05/2014

I think the good reviews on here must have been written by Phone recyclers themselves. When you have a bad experience you sure as heck want to tell other people about it to warn them but who goes out of there way to find a review site just to say how good it was if what you got was what you were expecting in the first place?