AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! BECAUSE IT WILL COST YOU.

ajtaylor2304's review of O2 Recycle - www.o2recycle.co.uk

“AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! BECAUSE IT WILL COST YOU.”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by ajtaylor2304 (1 review written)

Having only read any reviews on this site after I had already left my phone with O2 in their store, their employee describing it on my receipt as "Perfect Condition" I became very worried. Review after review of people taking in or sending excellent condition phones and receiving no communication then paltry sums being paid into their account well under the original value claiming "water damage" or other excuses.

Well guess what? I took the phone, the box, the manual, unused cable and plug, instructions, phone in immaculate condition, having always been kept in a case and actually only being just over 12 months old (Apple replaced the original contract phone after a fault with a brand new one}to the Chorley branch of O2. Their employee had a good look at the phone and described it as "perfect condition" on the receipt I was given. After a week I heard nothing and emailed them to receive an assurance that I would be contacted once the phone had been processed and given payment information. Today, I check my bank account and have received £22.00 without any text or communication. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. I've used Mazuma and Envirofone before without any issues. I wish I had looked at this site first.