NEVER EVER USE O2 Recycle

Kuki23's review of O2 Recycle - www.o2recycle.co.uk

“NEVER EVER USE O2 Recycle”

Written on: 28/03/2014 by Kuki23 (2 reviews written)

I wouldn't even give them 1 star!

I have used both Mazuma and Envirophone and never had any problems. I decided to use O2 Recycle as O2 are a valued company..... Never again.

I think O2 Recycle are separate from O2 themselves and O2 need to sack them.

I have read many reviews saying people we paid less for faults that weren't there when they sent their phones.

My experience.... they lost my phone. They tried to blame Royal Mail however I received proof of postage and this confirmed it had been delivered.

I quiered my order with them and they had told me they had received it, however after another 2 weeks of nothing I quiered it again and they said they had never recieved it. A lot of emails went back and forth and they were no help at all, basically telling me they never received the phone. I asked for an explanation for them saying they had received it and then changing their mind and they said they checked the tracking number the first time which showed delivered..... I didn't supply them with the tracking number until they said they hadn't received it.... I asked for another explanation and they said it was an error but nothing they could do about it.