Excellent service, as promised

AaronCar's review of Money For Your Phone - www.moneyforyourphone.com

“Excellent service, as promised”

Written on: 02/06/2013 by AaronCar (1 review written)

After reading many reviews of various phone trade in companies I proceeded with trepidation as I was expecting the seemingly usual offer of x pounds when submitting a valuation, and a latter offer of x pounds - 50% or so further along the line. When mentioning what I was doing to my friends, every single one of them thought the same.
Well I'm happy to report moneyforyourphone did not do this, they offered me an initial £70 quote, and that is exactly what I received. I'm very pleased with this as I actually thought my phone (a 2 year old blackberry) would be worth a lot less than this. The process was very easy, filling an online form, receiving an envelope through the post a few days later, and then posting my phone off in it. On receipt, they emailed me to say the money would appear in my account on 30th May. It actually appeared on the 29th :)

The standard payment option does take quite a while (10 working days), but is fine if you're in no rush, and they do offer a quicker payment option if you don't mind a lower payment.

On a trade-in comparison site moneyforyourphone were actually the second highest valuers of my phone (by a measly £3), but I went with them because they had more positive reviews. I'm glad now that I did. Would definitely reccommend.

Visit moneyforyourphone.com