BLATENT OR NOT CUST SVS EXTREMELY POOR

Guest's review of Mobile Phone Recycling 2day - www.mobilephonerecycling2day.co.uk

“BLATENT OR NOT CUST SVS EXTREMELY POOR”

Written on: 20/12/2013

Received confirmation that the company had taken delivery of my sony xperia three weeks ago.
It then claimed payment usually took 10 working days.
I fully appreciate that the overall turnaround time may well take longer at this time of year but what makes me very suspicious is the 'contact us' info provided on the site.
Firstly, I used the online form. After hitting the submit button after repeated attempts I received only messages stating an error had occurred. I then tried resetting the password for my account but the company never emails a link to enable this.

I am going to fake-sell another phone to get another envelope which I will send something else entirely by recorded delivery. I will then contact trading standards. At the end of the day, I would beat someone to a pulp if they tried to take my mobile in the street so i'm not going to relent here either.

Wilsonl's Comment

Written on: 07/01/2014

Hi I have been to Trading Standards and they have advised that it doesn't look good as the Trading Standards Office down where I do get my £207 which they have owed me since 18/11/2013. Sooooooooooooooo angry and frustrated that they can get away with doing this to innocent people. I have been advised by Trading Standards not to drive down and demand my phones back or payment. Thinking about taking legal action now.