AVOID AVOID AVOID

Zoe38's review of Mobile Phone Recycling 2day - www.mobilephonerecycling2day.co.uk

“AVOID AVOID AVOID”

Written on: 19/12/2013 by Zoe38 (1 review written)

I sent my phone off around 3 weeks ago in good faith having had a family member pass away recently I went onto a comparison website found the details and decided to use them. Having entered brief banking details into the site I received the envelope and sent my phone off but have had absolutely NOTHING back. I sent off a blackberry curve which was supposed to get me just over £30 and have nothing to show for it. I could have done without this experience and am really annoyed there are rip off artists like this out there. Do not get caught out it is a complete and utter rip off taking advantage of people who are looking for a good deal. I am so upset !
The phone number does not work it is a message saying you are in a queue over and over and over.

Denton91's Response to Zoe38's Review

Written on: 23/12/2013

Have you heard anything back. The exact same has happened to me, tried phoning, sent e-mails, everything, but still not had my money despite it pending for the last 2 weeks. Was wondering whther there is any action we can take.

Zoe38's reply to Denton91's Comment

Written on: 23/12/2013

I have tried to report it to where I think for fraud as that is what it is plain and simple ! I tried to contact them but its obvious they are not legit and are never going to answer. I think we have definitely been done.