AVOID!

Guest's review of Mobile Phone Recycling 2day - www.mobilephonerecycling2day.co.uk

“AVOID! ”

Written on: 13/12/2013

I used one of those Internet mobile phone price recylcing comparison sites as I wanted to sell my Z10 and use the proceeds to get a Z30.

I filled in the online form on their site, received the envelope to send my phone in, bubble wrapped the phone and mailed it in on Monday 2nd December.

Since I placed my order, I am unable to log into their site to check the status of my order. I requested a password reset more than once but nothing ever happens.

I sent e-mails form 3 different e-mail accounts in case one went to SPAM but no reply yet. And their phone number does not work.

Beaky1985's Comment

Written on: 09/01/2014

I have also had problem. First I could log onto the website now the website can't be found. Number doesn't work and no money a few months on :( I gave up reported them to the fraud association so hoping enough people so, so they can be found