Totally fake & do not have any intention to pay you

Bexhartley's review of Mobile Phone Recycling 2day - www.mobilephonerecycling2day.co.uk

“Totally fake and do not have any intention to pay you ”

Written on: 07/11/2013 by Bexhartley (1 review written)

My issue started with this company MOBILEPHONERECYCLING2DAY who is in partnership with PHONE4CASH started on 14/10/13 I sent they my brand new blackberry z10 hoping to get some cash for my kids Xmas and they quoted me £180! Well it took them a week to say they had the phone then when they did they said it had wear and tear so offered £135, it obviously had none as it was brand new sent in the box lol! Well I tried emailing and calling and they NEVER pick up I ended up on the evening of Friday 25th getting a call saying they will offer £150 I told him I was unhappy and the phone was brand new but what ever I accept, he then said he will look at the phone if it's brand new and get back to me on the Monday so he wouldn't let me accept the £150 then of course he did not call back but on the Monday I saw online my 5 days were up and they put payment pending on the offer of £135 and that I accepted it which I did not! Since then I have tried to call and email and use the contact form which no longer works and no matter what I do I cannot get in touch with them also it is now 10 days since they even put payment pending and I haven't even received the £135 and I really need it be4 Xmas for my kids as my husbands in the forces doesn't get a lot of money and every little helps! So now I'm left with no phone to sell not a penny from them and no way to complain or get hold of them! DONT LET THEN DO IT TO YOU

Rainb0Wman's Response to Bexhartley's Review

Written on: 27/11/2013

the website forms dont work , password reset doesnt ,, Be Careful

Lgrimshaw's Response to Bexhartley's Review

Written on: 27/11/2013

I am in the same situation. Posted my iPhone at least 3 weeks ago, got confirmation from Royal Mail to say they have received & signed for it but have had no acknowledgement from them. Cant call them as they have no contact details on the website and as you say the contact form does not work.
My partner has managed to speak to the landlord of the building they 'operate' from but has been told they cant disclose any contact details due to the data protection act! reported!