Please do not use this company . . .

snapper1970's review of Mobile Phone Exchange - www.mobilephonexchange.co.uk

“Please do not use this company . . .”

Written on: 17/05/2014 by snapper1970 (1 review written)

I recently used the services of Mobile Phone Xchange (MPX) to recycle my Apple iPhone 4S (16GB). As requested, I sent the phone with the recharger (in the original box). Subsequently I was notified that the device had water damage (I refute this claim as this device was well looked after and I intend to verify this with Apple). Following a call with MPX's Helpdesk, the device was returned, without the box or recharger, in a poorly packaged parcel. Consequently the screen has been damaged which has now rendered the device valueless.

This is the first time I’ve used Mobile Phone Xchange as I’ve always used Mazuma (from which we’ve always received an excellent service and would highly recommend). Based on my experiences to date, I won’t be recommending Mobile Phone Xchange to friends or colleagues. I wish I hadn't been wooed by the signs and stuck with a company of integrity such as Mazuma - a lesson learned.