Everything it said

1 Colne Way Court, Colne Way, Watford, WD24 7NE

Guest's review of Mazuma Mobile - www.mazumamobile.com

“Everything it said”

Written on: 19/01/2014

It was Wednesday morning when I first visited Mazuma's web site after a recommendation from a friend. I was offered a price for my old iphone which I thought was reasonable and decided to go ahead. I asked for their shipping pack expecting a delay of a day or so but it arrived the following morning.

I parceled up the phone and sent it express delivery that afternoon.

On Friday I received confirmation that the phone had been received and that it was being checked. A further e-mail told me that the phone was ok and that I would be paid within hours. Payment arrived in my bank later that day.

I could hardly believe the speed at which this all happened. No delays, no excuses and an update of progress at each stage after my phone was received. What a service! I would not hesitate to recommend Mazuma.

Visit mazumamobile.com