Quick & Reliable

1 Colne Way Court, Colne Way, Watford, WD24 7NE

DeadlyDirk's review of Mazuma Mobile - www.mazumamobile.com

“Quick and Reliable”

Written on: 12/04/2012 by DeadlyDirk (1 review written)

I've used Mazuma for a few years now, I once deviated and used one of the bigger companies which offered me more for my phone (they took 3 to 4 weeks to do a bank transfer, the less said about them the better! - By the way it was Envirofone).. So yes, Mazuma, they don't offer the best price, but I know that if I send my phone special delivery on say, Tuesday, the money will be in my bank account the very next day, normally in the late afternoon, evening time. They've done this without fail everytime I've used them. Can't fault them. That is why I use them time after time. If you're looking for a quick and easy turnaround, these guys have got it.

Another positive for them, a few years ago I sent a phone off to them, then 2 days later, the delivery note (that's meant to be sent with the phone) got stuffed through my letter box, indicating that the envelope had been opened, etc. I reported it to Mazuma, explaining what had happened and 2 days later I got my cheque (this was in the days before the bank transfer option), which just goes to show, they value customer service above anything else.

Visit mazumamobile.com