Fonehub - www.fonehub.co.uk Review

EleanorLarkin's review of Fonehub - www.fonehub.co.uk

“I sent 2 phones totalling £150 to Fonehub in perfect...”

Written on: 15/08/2014 by EleanorLarkin (1 review written)

I sent 2 phones totalling £150 to Fonehub in perfect condition. Once they had received my phones, they then sent me a revised offer for £50 in total as the LED's are my screen were showing white spots so are damaged?!! Funny that as it was in perfect condition when it left here!! I then emailed back to refuse this offer and request for them to send my phones back as it was a joke. 4 emails and 4 days later still no response. I then tried to call (engaged constantly and they then put the phone down on you if you do get through!). Only after emailing then stating if I did not hear back by a certain time, I would call the police did they contact me. The best part was they said 'oh we'll give you another £10 in total!!!'... doesnt take a genius to work out that is the cost of posting them back to me!! Anyway, avoid like the plague.. absolute joke of a company.