one week on...still waiting...

leedstech's review of Fonehub - www.fonehub.co.uk

“one week on...still waiting...”

Written on: 05/10/2012 by leedstech (1 review written)

So, Checked out the comparison sites for mobile recycling,fonehub seemed the best price and the most trustworthy on the list,boy was i wrong, was quoted £130 for my iPhone 4 16gb, posted it special del. on thursday afternoon and it was recieved as planned on the friday so far so good. monday comes and goes with no communication from the company at all,cant phone them because the line is CONSTANTLY ENGAGED! the week goes by and i finally get an email on the thursday,
(5 FULL DAYS after recieving my phone) telling me that the price has altered down to £90! I Tried to call them and YET AGAIN constantly engaged, bearing in mind they are only open mon-fri 11am - 5pm it doesn't give one much chance to contact them! So i sent them an email on the thursday afternoon expecting a reply by friday at the latest, its now 9pm on friday night and i have not had a sniff! i will be demanding that they return my phone to and will expect the courtesy of recorded delivery, more chance of knitting fog i think!

Wont even consider using again and if i ever get my phone back ill bang it on ebay and take the going rate of £150 minimum.

thanks fonehub
a week of my time wasted so please dont bother wasting yours

one very annoyed 'customer'