Shocking New out of Box Say doesnt work

Guest's review of Fonebank - www.fonebank.com

“Shocking New out of Box Say doesnt work”

Written on: 18/03/2013

I sent them a brand new device out of the box, had tested it worked and then they receive it and tell me they could get it to work.

Think these guys try to pull a fast one and hope people just accept it and get the non working cash.

Do Not send them your phone.

Visit fonebank.com

Woodfell's Comment

Written on: 16/05/2013

I sent in two Blackberries and checked both were working before posting - they had also both been in constant use before selling - only to be told that one was now not working and they were reducing their payment to me. I googled and found this site which confirms that they are pulling a fast one on some customers. AVOID at all costs.

Kolok's Comment

Written on: 14/01/2014

Exactly the same with me. Blackberry fully functional before I sent in, constantly used, and now suprise suprise, it fails to power up! JOKE

fonebank.com