Highly recommend

runix20's review of Fonebank - www.fonebank.com

“Highly recommend”

Written on: 04/07/2011 by runix20 (1 review written)

Firstly I find Fonebank offers one of the most competitive rates around. I've used them four times now and I've been impressed with the complete hassle-free service provided. All too often we write reviews to complain but not necessarily when a service has been good so I felt duty-bound to write a review to let others know how happy I've been.
Each time I have sent my Iphones in, Fonebank send a notification to let me know the phone has been received safely and payment is being processed. As I select BACS payment method the money is in my account within 2 days.

Beware other companies who will offer a large sum but once the phone is in their hands will amend the order. Each of the four times I have sent a phone to Fonebank I have been credited the full amount. One bad experience with O2 who offered £248 for an Iphone and then reduced by £20 once they had got the phone even though it was in mint condition lets me know this doesn't always happen.
Finally although Fonebank offer free posting - I highly recommend that you always use Special Delivery to send your phones in as you are covered if the phone goes amiss during delivery.

Visit fonebank.com