Cons! Customer service terrible

Rcarter1's review of Envirofone - www.envirofone.com

“Cons! Customer service terrible”

Written on: 19/06/2014 by Rcarter1 (1 review written)

Please use a other company. These deserve a visit from Matt alright from rogue traders. I sent in a fully working iPhone that has been replaced by Apple in the past because of the typical power button problems. So know that the this power button was working fine so when I received a email saying they had reduced the payment by half I was more the shocked when they told me the power button was faulty. I contacted them online and the chat was dropped as soon as the advisors home time came. Asked to speak to a manager where I was promised a call back never got one in the time scale that was agreed. TWO WEEKS to send my phone back (completely ignore them bragging about the fact they send it back for free- I worked in the mobile phone market for 11 years and the majority send your phone back for free)! Never send your phone back to them they will make up faults. What they did with my IPhone is use a common fault that Apple have recalled the earliest iPhone 5s for, to try and get me just to except a reduced offer. Hopefully when redeem take over these people they will flush out all the bad ways.

Visit envirofone.com