Avoid Like The Plague!!!!

kahpaydium's review of Envirofone - www.envirofone.com

“Avoid Like The Plague!!!!”

Written on: 20/03/2014 by kahpaydium (3 reviews written)

I made the terrible decision of using Envirofone to sell my HTC One Mini, a mistake I will never make again and I urge others to follow suit. I was happy with the price they quoted so sent off my 3 month old perfect condition phone to them in their packaging via the service they told me to. They received my phone the next day and instantly slashed the offer saying the phone was faulty, apparently a cracked chassis. Now I have a video to show that this was not the case when it was sent to them, so of course they tried to claim it was damaged in transit, this is while being in the packaging they sent me and deemed fit for purpose. The original offer of £110 was cut to £44 on the basis of this, I obviously rejected this and they sent my phone back. My phone was returned to me with not only a crack down the one side but with a scratch on the touchscreen, neither of which were there prior to sending to them. I sent the same phone to Mazuma who offered the same price, this was honoured and the money was in my account less than 48 hours after sending, with no issues whatsoever. That is how a company should behave and not in the criminally disgraceful way that Envirofone do, if you choose to have dealings with Envirofone then it would be very much at your own risk. Save yourself the hassle and just use a reputable company instead!!

Visit envirofone.com