Envirofone - www.envirofone.com Review

KristianRyan1982's review of Envirofone - www.envirofone.com

“After receiving a reasonable offer for our iPhone 4S...”

Written on: 27/02/2014 by KristianRyan1982 (1 review written)

After receiving a reasonable offer for our iPhone 4S models, beating offers by Mazuma and Cex, my partner and I decided to use Envirofone to sell our phones. BIG mistake. After the "testing process" my offer was reduced by more than 50% due to a triggered water mark in the earphone socket - this appears to be unusually common going by other reviews on this site - while my partner's offer dropped from £120 to £12 as the screen wasn't working. Unfortunately we had proof it was, as we took pictures of the phones before sending them off.

I mistakenly accepted the offer and immediately contacted them to rectify this mistake, only to be told the phone had "already been processed" - yet after a very angry phone call they have agreed to send the phone back to me within 7 days (the only redeeming point). However, if that had not been the case, I would not have received the lower payment until the 10th of March; a full 12 days after they received the phone. While this may not be entirely unreasonable compared to other anecdotes I thought it was a bit much!

In summary, I would not recommend using Envirofone to anyone - the fact that so many offers get reduced strikes me as highly suspicious. My theory is that they initially offer a very competitive price (to beat rivals such as Mazuma etc) then instantly drop the value when they receive the phone.

Visit envirofone.com