Take ages to pay

tkbond's review of Envirofone - www.envirofone.com

“Take ages to pay”

Written on: 17/01/2014 by tkbond (2 reviews written)

While the offer for my iPad was reasonable, even though I opted for payment by bank transfer (advertised as fastest) it's apparently going to take them 11 days to process my payment. Seriously? It's 2014. If I'd known that I would have asked for a cheque - it'd arrive in the post and my bank would be able to process it faster than they can complete an online payment.

I've used Mazuma previously and they paid straight away. I went for Envirofone this time round because they offered slightly more money, but I wish I hadn't. I don't understand why it's taking so long to process an online payment. Advertising it as the fastest payment method is false advertising.

I've seen Envirofone using the 'we're busy because it's January' excuse and it's not good enough. They knew they'd be busy, they should hire more resource. It's not that difficult.

Appalling. I won't be using them again.

Visit envirofone.com

Sallybirmingham's Response to tkbond's Review

Written on: 27/01/2014

Same experience here. Envirofone never replied to my emails or responded to my phone messages. I even contacted the management, but it was nigh impossible to get hold of them. When I eventually did, they promised they would get back to me but never did. Typical British company with typical British standards of customer service.

envirofone.com