damaged my phone, then sent me it back!

lucyevie's review of Envirofone - www.envirofone.com

“damaged my phone, then sent me it back!”

Written on: 03/12/2013 by lucyevie (1 review written)

I have used envirofone alot for oldish phones which they sent me around £15-£20 and everytime its being fine, i recently sent a more expensive phone off to them which they said i could get £76 for, the phone was in perfect condition, almost brand new! I received an email about a week later saying my phone was damaged and that they would only send £30! I knew my phone wasn't damaged one bit, i got my dad to ring them up, he ended up calling every day untill they finally put him through to management who basically said take the £30 or have your phone back, i wasn't prepared to take such a small amount of money knowing the phone i sent off was perfect. I am now stuck with a phone that is damaged, either by a member of their staff or the postal service. I am extremely mad as now i cant really do much with the phone, i would recommend anybody not to use this service as they are extremely unhelpful and couldn't of cared less about customer service when a phone gets damaged in their hands!!

Visit envirofone.com

By Envirofoneuk

Written on: 03/12/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We have very strict procedures for handling the phones that we receive and we can assure you that no damage would have occurred to your phone whilst in our care. Any damage would have happened prior to the phone arriving at our offices.

If you sent your phone using the freepost label that we provided, your phone should be insured for up to £50. If you contact the Royal Mail they will be able to advise you further on how to make your claim.

We hope this helps,