Horrific customer service

Nikkihen's review of Envirofone - www.envirofone.com

“Horrific customer service”

Written on: 27/11/2013 by Nikkihen (1 review written)

I sold my phone on the 24th october. My payment only arrived in my bank on the 20th november. I emailed envirofone numerous times and the emails I got back were horrific. They were in broken english, and they have obviously never heard of spell check. They kept telling me " log otno yuor accunt ot see the status fo the order"

Would not waste my time with this company. I send my phone with registered post and it was delivered the next day. However, it was still showing as not received on my envirofone account for over a week.

Sold an old phone as we were stuck for cash, if I had known it would take that long I wouldnt have bothered

Visit envirofone.com

By Envirofoneuk

Written on: 27/11/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Please can you respond with your customer reference number so that we can look into this further for you. We take our levels of customer service very seriously and would like to look into the emails that you received from us further.
If you sent your phone by special delivery (next day delivery) we would have processed it the day that we received it. If you sent it using the freepost registered label that we provided it usually takes 2-5 days to arrive with us. When you track it online and it says that's its 'delivered' it means that it has been delivered to our local delivery depot. It then takes 1-2 days to reach our offices. We hope this helps.

Many Thanks Envirofone