Mobile Phone Sales

SteveHarper's review of Envirofone - www.envirofone.com

“Mobile Phone Sales”

Written on: 06/06/2013 by SteveHarper (1 review written)

Was really impressed with first impressions when selling two Nokia Phones, dispatched both phones as instructed but apparently padded envelope was damaged in transit, and the E90 communicator never made the distance, so only got paid for one phone, damaged packet was returned and it just look like the top had been ripped off, with no other signs of damage. Post office claim form sent as well with letter advising me this was a post office problem.

Also obtained proof of posting as instructed, would I do this again not sure, I used Envirofone because of a better price offered, but at the moment I'm £62.00 down with only a possible £20.00 recovery from Royal Mail.

So I guess the question is do you send your unwanted phones by recorded delivery, or take you chance on eBay or just give to charity and give yourself a pat on the back.

Visit envirofone.com

By Envirofoneuk

Written on: 06/06/2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We are sorry to hear that your pack arrived to us damaged.
If you sent the phone off using the R2 label supplied, and took it into the Post Office to get a receipt, your pack should be insured for up to £50.
I would advise that you double check this amount with the Royal Mail as you may be entitled to more than £20 from them.

Many Thanks Envirofone