They provide false information.

Guest's review of Cashforiphones - www.cashforiphones.com

“They provide false information.”

Written on: 21/07/2014

I was quoted $267 for my less then a year old iPhone5 they sent me a box and ask for my password if my device was locked. I put my password on the paper and sent my device to them. After not hearing anything from them for over 2 weeks I received an email that they had not received my device, after back and forth for about 4 emails they located my phone. Then went back and forth with me about my phone having a password, after sending them the 3rd email giving them my password and expressing how unsatsified with their service they were providing they told me they would send me an estimate. When I checked my pay pal account they credit my less then 1 year old iPhone5 $22!! Almost $250 LESS!! After getting a hold of a representative after having my phone for almost a month in a half and requesting my phone back I am still going on 2 months without my phone to sell. They take their time to get back making your phone lose less value by the day. Their customer service is awful and they don't care to satify you. DO NOT SELL YOUR PHONE TO THEM! They are a rip off and will never receive my bussiness ever again.