Cashforiphones.com Review

Meigan's review of Cashforiphones - www.cashforiphones.com

“Cashforiphones.com Review”

Written on: 31/07/2012 by Meigan (0 reviews written)

I needed extra cash and what I have is a used, old, and broken iPhone inside my drawer, so I decided to sell it. The first option that I consider is at eBay. I can sell my electronics internationally but it takes time before I get earn a profit as the market of many products on eBay especially electronics is saturated, resulting in high competition. If there are many other sellers of these items, I may be forced to lower my price just to get it sold.

Then I stumbled on Cashforiphones.com. I researched about their company and I can say they are an established brand in selling and buying items. I found out that Cashforiphones is a part of the Cashforlaptops family where I already sold my old laptop to and it was worth it.

I visited their site to get a quote for my broken phone. When I am happy with the quote, I approved it and then they redirected me to instructions on how to send the phone in. The payment will be made once the phone has been received and processed. Honestly it took me more or less 30 seconds to finish my transaction and that is way faster than selling it on eBay!

From there on, I became loyal to Cashforiphones when it comes to selling used iPhone.

• Quality of service