............................................................

AntwanCunningham's review of Cash My Fone - www.cashmyfone.co.uk

“...”

Written on: 18/05/2014 by AntwanCunningham (1 review written)

I sent an iPad to be recycled with them and when hearing the price they were willing to give I emailed them 1 DAY after the offer telling them that I'd like my iPad to be returned. No reply for about 5 days and it was as I had sent them another email reminding them that I would like my item returned they had said they had recycled my iPad. I was thinking 'but I sent you guys a rejection' and the customer sales team on email tried to make me think I was insane and that I had sent a rejection on a latter date outside the rejection period, even though I would look at the email that I had sent one day after the offer !!!!!!
After getting nowehere with the email staff, I called them and half an hour later I was passed onto a nice telephone worker who understood the problem and went to her manager to see what could happen and said that she would let me know the next day.
DID SHE...................... NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I called the day after and got through to the manager who couuld only offer me the full recycling price of the iPad, not even 40 pounds more so I could buy one again, no now I have to use my own money to pay towards an iPad Mini.
I am not going to take this as I wasn't in the wrong it WAS YOUR STAFF. Watch yeah I'm going to contact James Ashby their director and CEO of the company and let him know how rude some of his members of staff are. KMT

Visit cashmyfone.co.uk