Absolutely terrible service

LoisLane555's review of Cash My Fone - www.cashmyfone.co.uk

“Absolutely terrible service”

Written on: 05/07/2013 by LoisLane555 (1 review written)

I would not use this service again and would strongly recommend that you shouldn't either.
It took 2 months and repeated emails for me to receive payment for my phone.
In the week after I made my order I received 3 emails from cash my phone reminding me to send my phone to them. 10 days after posting I hadn't heard anything from them so emailed to ask if they had revieved it. I had to send 3 emails over 9 days before I got a response. A week later I got a confirmation email with a revised price due to the condition of the phone. It stated to email back to confirm I accept this offer and payment would be revieved 48hours later. I sent two confirmation emails that week to no avail. When I tried to call I was immediately put through to an out of hours answer machine with a poorly recorded and unprofessional message. I became suspicious at this point. I sent several more emails until finally 3 weeks later I revieved my payment.
I feel this company relies on customers giving up hope with their order and accept the loss of their phone and money.
Disgusting conduct for what is supposed to be a professional company.

Visit cashmyfone.co.uk