I got paid out eventually

Barto's review of Cash My Fone - www.cashmyfone.co.uk

“I got paid out eventually”

Written on: 03/07/2013 by Barto (1 review written)

Very close to giving 1 star here but eventually got paid (today!). Ordered envelope on-line 3.6.13, received envelope 5.6.13, sent phone off 6.6.13 and this is where the problems started. I sent 7 emails asking for confirmation of them receiving the phone over 7 days but didn't receive a reply (I had initially gave it a week before chasing). Eventually got a confirmation email saying it was received on 24.6.13 (18 days later!). Received an offer 15% lower than stated for "wear & tare", which I was happy to accept as it did have scratches here and there. I got a reply & paid today for the phone via bank transfer (3.7.13) so all in all it took me 28 days from sending the phone to receiving payment. Bearing in mind I only went with them as they claimed 48 hours to send the money from receiving the phone. The fact that they don't reply to emails is shocking.

Visit cashmyfone.co.uk