Do not use this company!!!!!!

charlottexnoodlex's review of Cash My Fone - www.cashmyfone.co.uk

“Do not use this company!!!!!!”

Written on: 02/07/2013 by charlottexnoodlex (2 reviews written)

I decided to sell my phone to cashmyfone as they offered the best price. I paid £7 to send my phone via special delivery to ensure it got there safely the next day. For the next week I recieved emails from cashmyfone saying they had not recieved my phone yet. I email them to say it has been sent via special delivery a week ago and the very next I recieved another email at 11:21am saying it had been recieved and would be processed shortly. Less than one minute later I recieved an email stating it did not match the 'used' description and they would be deducting 15% from my offer price.
I then emailed asking why it did not match the criteria as I had carefully checked my phone and took pictures to confirm the condition before sending it, I did not recieve any email back. I sent a further 2 emails asking to know why, still no response!!!!
After 2 days I sent an email saying I want to cancel my order and want my phone back due to the rubbish customer service... still no reply!! I have tried to ring over 30 times during working hours over the last 2 days and left numerous voicemails but I have been unable to speak to anyone or have anyone get back in touch with me.
I am now reporting this to the ombudsman and taking the matter further!!!!!!
WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH... DO NOT USE!!!!!!!

Visit cashmyfone.co.uk