not bad but not great

Guest's review of Cash My Fone - www.cashmyfone.co.uk

“not bad but not great”

Written on: 01/07/2013

i stumbled across this site looking to sell my old blackberry. i sent my phone off via freepost which got to the company in 5 days everything was fine up until this point. i received an email confirming the price for the phone and got straight back to them. i did not hear anything for another five days and after reading some reviews on facebook i was starting to get worried. i was not very confident i was going to hear back from them so i was going to phone them up today but to my relief i had a phone call stating that they are going to make a payment within 48 hours.i got the full amount the offered and the transfer was in my bank within the hour so im satisfied. i just wish someone would have got back to me sooner so i wouldnt have been so worried about not getting any money for my phone. in a way i feel lucky as i have read reviews that people havent had money for 2 weeks to a month. overall not bad but i wouldnt use this company again if im honest.

Visit cashmyfone.co.uk