terrible service would NOT recommend

Guest's review of Cash My Fone - www.cashmyfone.co.uk

“terrible service would NOT recommend”

Written on: 01/07/2013

I have to say i am extremely disappointed with cash my fone they have had my mobile for 2 weeks now and have yet to send my any payment despite being promised it within 48 hours!! they took over a week to tell me they had received it, a further 2 days to tell me there was a problem and offer me a different amount, and when i accepted that amount i have not received any payment! I have tried e-mailing and calling and have had no response to either, phone just goes straight through to voicemail despite being advertised that you can call anytime between 10am and 5pm and i have e-mailed twice in the past week and have not received a response from them. DO NOT send your mobile and you will be lucky if you get any money for it as i am still waiting!!!

Visit cashmyfone.co.uk

Gossy62's Comment

Written on: 01/07/2013

I have had the same thing happen to me too, they are totally hopeless at getting back to you, I have left messages and emails to no avail !! they are not giving me my money because they say its water damaged, blocked, and it isn't any of them , so totally frustrated now, as I cant get them to confirm to me which one they suspect it is , its a high value phone that wasn't working (s3) hope you have now been paid or at the very least had a response, I will be taking my complaint to WATCHDOG, IF I HAVE TOO.

Khastie's Comment

Written on: 01/07/2013

I have just had the exact same problem. I fear we have been done.

cashmyfone.co.uk