A con

Guest's review of Cash My Fone - www.cashmyfone.co.uk

“A con”

Written on: 24/04/2012

I sent my brand new (sealed) iPhone to them a week ago, and have heard nothing. I have emailed them 4 times and called them 8 times a day with no response (the phone just rings and goes to voicemail). Do not deal with this company, accept less money from a reputable company.

Visit cashmyfone.co.uk

Neillb's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2012

Have now finally spoken to them (eventually someone answered the phone) and got an email response confirming receipt of my handset. Now waiting to see how long/if I get my money through!

Neillb's Comment

Written on: 26/04/2012

I got the money in the end, after phoning 8 times a day and just getting voicemail I eventually spoke to someone who progressed my order. I got £40 more from them than anyone else was offering, so am happy, although I thought I was going to get conned at one point! I probably would use them again now.

cashmyfone.co.uk