Cash 4 Phones - www.cash4phones.co.uk Review

Deeweaver's review of Cash 4 Phones - www.cash4phones.co.uk

“I saw Cash4Phones on a comparison site and they...”

Written on: 18/01/2014 by Deeweaver (2 reviews written)

I saw Cash4Phones on a comparison site and they offered £110 for my husbands iPhone4 which was in pristine condition, I sent the phone off and haven't heard anything since emails getting bounced back and website closed I am extremely angry as they have my goods for which I am guessing has been sold and I have nothing, never again will I use a comparison website.

Something should be done about this company and the website which allowed them to advertise on.

Al73's Response to Deeweaver's Review

Written on: 22/01/2014

I just called Insolvency enquiry line and Cash4phones is a trading name - not company name. They went into Liquidation on the 13th Jan 2014 - I plan to chase for my phones back.

Sallybirmingham's Response to Deeweaver's Review

Written on: 27/01/2014

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Find out which individuals were behind the website and then report them to the police and other bodies for theft.

It's one of the issues in the UK that it's way too easy for businesses to shut up shop and get away with letting people like you down.

Tspark's Response to Deeweaver's Review

Written on: 26/01/2014

report them to the police if u have tracking find out the name who signed for it etc prosicute the person involved its your fone dont let them get away with it or if u have the imei number get it blocked

Claire4691's Response to Deeweaver's Review

Written on: 23/01/2014

i had same problem, i was offered £96 for my Samsung Galaxy s2 in very good condition, i got the email to say they had recieved my phone and that the payment was pending due to testing, that was 2 months ago, just remembered about it, searched for the website and i cant find it, its gone and so is my phone

Jp1978's Response to Deeweaver's Review

Written on: 23/01/2014

Consumers who have lost money through Cash4phones can contact the liquidator. A meeting of creditors is scheduled for Monday 13 January at Hither Green in London.

Sallybirmingham's reply to Jp1978's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2014

Consumers normally get nothing in such situations, while the liquidators cream off all the money. I know from vast experience.

It's not unusual for the liquidators to be earning at least £300.00 an hour and they and their buddies usually take all the monies left in liquidated companies.